Apple TV (4th Generation or Later)
On an Apple TV device, please go through the following steps:
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility
Select Closed Captions and SDH
You can also swipe down from the video player and then select Subtitles -> English CC (Closed Captions).
iOS and Android
On an iOS device and Android device, click on the screen during playback, and click the CC button at the bottom right of the screen.
On a Roku device, please go through the following steps:
- After selecting a video to play, press the “*” button on your Roku remote.
- A series of video options will appear on the left-hand side of your screen, with Closed Captions in the first position.
- Using the left/right arrows on your remote, switch Closed Captions to the “On” position.
- To later turn Closed Captions off, follow the same steps.
We are currently in the process of rolling out a new FOX.com experience. If you are participating in the pre-release beta, the information on these pages will help answer your questions. If you are using the existing version of FOX.com, please visit ask.fox.com.
On FOX.com, please go through the following steps:
- Select a video to play
- Select the Player Settings “widget” icon on the lower right hand side of the video
- Click on the white circle to the right of Closed Captioning
- The background behind the white circle will turn blue, indicating that closed captions have been enabled