To sign-in, please follow the prompts when you first download and open FOX NOW on Apple TV devices.
You may also follow these steps within FOX NOW after you have downloaded the app:
- On the main navigation at the top of your screen, go to Settings > Sign In
- Select the Sign In menu item that appears on the screen
- Your device will prompt you to allow FOX NOW to use your TV provider credentials. You can Accept or Deny this request and the sign-in process will continue
- Select your TV provider from the menu of participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed on this screen, select “Other Providers”
- You will be redirected to a screen featuring an activation code AND QR code
- Follow the applicable steps in either the Activation Code or QR Code sections below
- Visit the URL activate.fox.com on a computer or mobile device
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV screen
- If requested, select your TV provider from the menu of participating providers
- You will be redirected to your TV provider’s web site. Please follow the prompts to enter your TV provider login credentials
As an alternative, you can use a QR code reader to simplify the process. You can use a previously downloaded mobile QR code reader or download a new QR code reader on your mobile device. Simply visit your mobile app store and search for “QR code reader”.
- Open your mobile QR code reader
- Scan the QR code that appears on your TV screen
- If you pre-selected a TV provider from the grid in step 4 above, once scanned, you'll automatically be directed to your TV provider’s web site. Please follow the prompts to enter your TV provider login credentials
For any further questions regarding authentication on the FOX NOW app, please contact us using the FOX customer service form fox.tv/foxnow-support or email us at FOXNOW.Support@Fox.com.