The Roku FOX NOW app will automatically update within 48 hours of a new version release. To access the new version release, please restart your device. If you'd like to manually update the app before the automatic update, you can force it by clicking Settings > System > System Update > Check Now > Update.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having trouble using the FOX NOW app on my Apple TV?
- How can I update the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- Why am I having trouble using the FOX NOW app on my Roku device?
- How do I access the global navigation bar on the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- How do I sign up for a Profile on Roku devices?
- How do I sign out of my Profile on Roku devices?
- What do I do if I forgot my Profile password on Roku devices?
- What does it mean to reset my DNS settings and how would I do that?
- Can I use a Chromecast to stream to my TV from my mobile device?
- Why I am having trouble using the FOX NOW, FXNOW, or Nat Geo TV app on my Xbox 360?