The Roku FOX NOW app will automatically update within 48 hours of a new version release. To access the new version release, please restart your device. If you'd like to manually update the app before the automatic update, you can force it by clicking Settings > System > System Update > Check Now > Update.
Articles in this section
- Does FOX NOW on Android TV support voice controls?
- What is Android TV?
- How do I log into FOX NOW on my Android TV?
- What versions of Android TV are supported with FOX NOW?
- How can I update the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- How do I get the FOX NOW, FXNOW, or Nat Geo TV app on my Xbox One?
- How do I access the global navigation bar on the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- What does it mean to reset my DNS settings and how would I do that?
- Can I use a Chromecast to stream to my TV from my mobile device?
- Why am I having trouble using the FOX NOW app on my Apple TV?