If you'd like to access our brand new options in our FOX NOW navigation menu, press the Option (*) button on your Roku remote. The navigation bar has shortcuts to the Watch, Find, Live TV, and Settings sections of the FOX NOW app.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having trouble using the FOX NOW app on my Apple TV?
- How can I update the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- Why am I having trouble using the FOX NOW app on my Roku device?
- How do I access the global navigation bar on the FOX NOW app for Roku?
- How do I sign up for a Profile on Roku devices?
- How do I sign out of my Profile on Roku devices?
- What do I do if I forgot my Profile password on Roku devices?
- What does it mean to reset my DNS settings and how would I do that?
- Can I use a Chromecast to stream to my TV from my mobile device?
- Why I am having trouble using the FOX NOW, FXNOW, or Nat Geo TV app on my Xbox 360?